A Cup of Thanks and a Sunny Challenge!

Hi Guys and Welcome to my new blog!

Its been awhile since I posted last. I've finally got my laptop back after my brother hijacked it for a month while his was at the repairers.

I also have my Stampin Up! Blog and it can be viewed here

I'll try to keep both up to date.

I have decided to turn over a new leaf; 1. By making sure i'm posting weekly and 2. Having fun by Participating in challenges.

My Post for today is for the challenge over at Sunny Challenges!

The challenge is to use the sketch and the technique- Baby Wipe

Here is the Sketch:

And here is my card:

The baby wipe technique uses reinkers and baby wipes.

You can find a tutorial for this here

I used products from the current Autumn Winter Mini- I just love the Twitterpated DSP its just gorgeous.

Cardstock:
Island Indigo 124390
Whisper White 106549
Twitterpated DSP 125406
So Saffron 108611

Ink: Island Indigo 122937
Lucky Limeade 122935
Ink Refills: Concord Crush 119785
Pear Pizzaz 119789
Peach Parfazit 119783
Poppy Parade 119782

Stamp Sets:
Tea Shoppe W 127522 C 125547

Other: Snail Adhesive 104332
Dimensionals 104430
Basic Pearls 119247
Pear Pizzaz Pleated Satin Ribbon 125568
Baby Wipes- From Supermarket

Hope you enjoyed todays card, and if you would like to order any products you see, email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au

Cya Later
Kathryn x

Comments

  1. Oh this is gorgeous how you have baby wiped your cups & stacked them Kathryn. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kathryn, I was tossing up using this stamp set and now I see your lovely creation I just have to make one. Cheers, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, this is really a fantastic way to present this technique. Love the beautiful colours in the tea cups. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sunny Challeges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathryn what a lovely take on the challenge this week. Absolutely love your colouring for the cups. Thank you so much for joining us this week on Sunny Challenges and Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts