Reason To Smile and A Sunny Challenge!

Hi Guys

Tonight I am back with this weeks Sunny Challenge and also a sample of the Reason To Smile Stamp Set.

This weeks challenge was to use the sketch and the stamp set "Ocean Commotion", as I don't have the stamp set "Ocean Commotion" I was thankfull that they waived that part of the challenge and then gave us 3 different ways of looking at it:

1. Dig out that old set & ink it up one last time
2. Use a set that hasn't seen ink for some time
3. Ink up the new set that you have just received in the post

I chose option number 3 as I recieved my parcel in the post yesterday, with all my Stampin Up! Goodies in it. And the stamp set I chose was "Reason To Smile" (Apart of Stampin Up!'s Reason To Smile Promotion)

Here is the Sketch:

And here is my Card:


For some reason I can't get any of my bows to look good, they just end up floppy like this. Does anyone have any tips?

Cardstock:
Wisteria Wonder 124389
Calypso Coral 124392
Whisper White 106549
Berry Blossoms 122350

Ink:
Calypso Coral 122939
Lucky Limeade 122935
Early Espresso 119670

Stamp Sets:
Reason To Smile (Find out how you earn this for free here)

Other:
Snail Adhesive 104332
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Calypso Coral Bakers Twine 125573

I hope you enjoyed todays card, and as always you can view the Sunny Challenges Blog here.

And if you would like to order any of the products you see then email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au

Well thats it for tonight!

Cya Later!

Kathryn x

Comments

  1. Pretty Card Kathryn. I really like the new set you used, not to mention th elovely bright colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy card. I love that stamp set - two step images are always so lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, this is such a happy delightful creation you have presented us with this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations. Thank you so much for playing along with us and for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts