A Sunny Challenge


Hi Guys!

Sorry its been a couple of weeks since I posted last.

I got my licence last week, So I have been out most nights driving around enjoying the fact that I now  have my licence YAY!, Also I  have been busy with work 'Australia's Biggest Toy Sale' lol

Anyway onto tonights card. Again I bring you another Sunny Challenge, this weeks challenge was to follow the sketch and use a fancy fold.

I used the Gate fold, which is a simple yet effective fold.

Here is the Sketch:


And here is my card:

I'm just loving the Reason to Smile stamp set, Sadly though the Reason to Smile promotion ends tomorrow, but you still have time to order though, email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au if you would like to take advantage of this popular promotion. Yes it was so poplular that it was put on backorder. (and is again) (Don't stress though, they should start shipping next week)

This is the first stamp set that I have gone to and said YEP I can create many cards using this and not have to think about it too hard. I am also loving this color combination; Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Pumpkin Pie. Also the hemp twine gives it a rustic edge which I love!

I used the greeting stamp set 'Everyday Wishes' which co-ordinates with the Simply Sent kit, Everyday Elegance. Just goes to show you can use this stamp set for any card.

As always you can view the Sunny Challenge blog here:

http://www.sunnychallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Stamp Set: Reason to smile, Everyday Wishes #124970

Cardstock: Calypso Coral #124392, Pool Party #124391,Whisper White #106549

Ink: Calypso Coral #122939, Pool Party #122938, Pumpkin Pie #105216, Early Espresso #119670

Other: Snail Adhesive #104332, 2011-2013 In Color Designer Printed Brads #122940, Rhinestones #119246, Hemp Twine #100982, Eyelet Border Punch #119853

----------
I am also pleased to announce that I was the Ray of Sunshine for the twisted easel card I created, which can be viewed here:



I think that is about it for tonight.

Email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au if you have any questions.

That's It for Tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cya Later!

Kathryn x




Comments

  1. Kathryn, what a delightful creation! Love your colours and the way you have used the Reason to Smile set and the Linen Thread. The use of the brad as a closer is a brilliant idea. I am so going to miss Poppy Parade when it leaves us in Australia! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kathryn. I lov ehow you have used your brad - looks like a little door. The use of the linen down the bottom is great too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunny Challeenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts