Versamark Resist Technique Tutorial

 Hi Guys

Tonight I am back with the Versamark Resist Technique tutorial.

Versmark is a clear ink.

You would usually use this ink to emboss images or create a watermark background but tonight we are going to look at the technique in by sponging the ink resists the Versamark.

The Versamark Resist technique is quite subtle compared to the emboss resist, So make sure you sponge straight after you have stamped the image because if you let it dry, it won't resist.

You may need to click on the pictures to view them larger.

Here are the steps:

Step 1: I have stamped this onto Sahara Sand cardstock so you can see the versamark stamped on the cardstock if I did it on Whisper White you wouldn't be able to see it :) (I normally would use Whisper White)


Here is what I mean about a "Clean" Versamark, I know my new one has a few spots of embossing powder in it, but believe me it is not as bad as my old one


Step 2: By putting a piece of scrap paper underneath the image you are working on prevents you from getting any ink onto your desk, table etc.. (Because believe me it can get messy)


Step 3:



This is what I mean by a "Single Layer card", Notice how it doesn't have any layers or embellishments (Excuse the splotch in the middle of the card I'm not quite too sure how it got there lol)

The Final Result:


Closeup of the image:

I'm loving this card.

Just a final tip: I have noticed the darker the colour you use the less likely the Versamark is going to resist.

I'll see you tomorrow for Emboss Resist, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au

Thats it for tonight!

Cya Later!

Kathryn x








Comments

Popular Posts