Digital Cards!

Hi Guys

Tonight I am back with two very different cards. These cards are made using Digital Content from My Digital Studio.

No paper, no adhesives, no mess!

My Digital Studio is a digital scrapbooking program released by Stampin' Up!, at this current stage it is ONLY available in the USA. It will be available in Australia and New Zealand in the future.

We at the moment only have My Digital Content discs available, these discs contain images from various Stamp Sets and Designer Series Papers in the Annual Catalogue and Holiday Catalogue. There are 11 discs available.

Tonight I am using one of the discs available from the Holiday Catalogue called the Remember December Collection Disc.

This disc includes:
 
4 stamp brush sets (6-piece Snowflake Soiree, 15-piece Owl Occasions, 15-piece with 4 photo overlays, 27-piece); 27 DSP patterns (Candlelight Christmas, Snow Festival); 14 embellishments; 2 punches; 7 templates (decor bags and tags, countdown paper chain, etc.)
 
To view the images available on this disc or any of the discs click on the link below:
 
 
Here are the cards I made:
 

 
I made these cards using Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0.
 
Check back tomorrow for a tutorial on how to make these cards.
 
Don't forget the new trimmer will be available on the 1st of December!  
 
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au.
 
Until Next Time!
 
Kathryn x
 

Comments

Popular Posts