The Artfull Stampers Seasonal Catalogue Blog Hop

Hi Guys

Its been quite awhile since I posted; 1 month to be exact. So I thought The Artfull Stampers Seasonal Catalogue Blog Hop would be the perfect oppurtunity to get back on the blogging train!.

So here it is!

How great are all the fantastic products you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration??? Well, you've had a couple of weeks to recover from that. Take a deep breath and check out the most fantastic Seasonal Catalogue. It's another 39 pages of delicousness! The Artfull Stampers have been stamping up a storm again and we're celebrating the launch of our new catalogue with another Blog Hop!! I'm # 10 on the hop. You may have come here from Alison Barclay's Blog. Today i'm showing you 4 cards; 1 Valentines day card, 1 Thanks card, 1 General Card and 1 Invitation.


The 1st card I have to share with you features the Tea for Two DSP, Paper Doilies, Flower Trim, Ovals Framelits and the Oh Hello Stamp Set. (I'll warn you now that I am in love with the Flower Trim and its on 3 out of 4 of my cards!) I love the Tea for Two DSP, and I had to feature it on one of my cards. I sponged the edges of the DSP with Early Espresso, and its mounted on a piece of Very Vanilla. I sponged the flowers to match the coulours on the cardstock.



The 2nd card I have to show you features the Oh Hello Stamp Set, and The Flower Trim. It also features one of our Sale-A-Bration goodies. I sponged the edges with Sahara Sand to give it a bit of colour. For the Flower Trim on this card I dyed it with a bit of water and Pacific Point Reinker. To make that colour really come through. As you can see I added a bit of sparkle to the card by spritzing with Champange Shimmer Mist. 



Card 3 Is my Valentine's Card and on this card I've featured the More Amore DSP, Flower Trim, Elements Cute Clips, Striped Organdy Ribbon, and the Two Tone Ribbon.  I've used a heart from the laser cut sheet, and used this as one of my features on the card. I sponged the edges of the tag with Primrose Petals. For the
"leaves" on the bottom of the page, I cut the sheer white strips off the sides off the Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon, to make a "leaf". I then added the sheer strips to give it that little more. I also used a Paper Doily and a scallop half circle on the bottom of the tag. I spritzed the Early Espresso with Frost White Shimmer Mist to take the plainess out of the Early Espresso.



The final card I have to show you is a simple yet elegant way to make an invitation. On this Invitation i've featured the Oh Hello Stamp Set. The dynamic duo i've used is Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. I love the way this Invitation turned out. This invitation could be done in so many colours! The photo doesn't do it justice. If you wanted to you could spritz it with a bit of Champange Shimmer Mist to give it  a bit of sparkle. 



Well that's all from me today the next stop on the blog hop is Madonna Dunn's and I'm pretty sure you'll find fabulous projects there. 

2. Alisa Tilsner - www.alisatilsner.com
4. Michelle Bartholomaeus - www.inspiredexpressions.com.au
7.Nicole Derendorf: www.nicolederendorf.com
10. Kathryn Carr - http://kathrynshandmadecards.blogspot.com.au/ <---- You are here!!


If you have any questions or would like to order from the new fabulous Seasonal Catalogue then email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Cya Later!

Kathryn x





Comments

  1. I LOVE all your coloured flower trim, I'm yet to try that, and I always forget the Shimmer Paint to add sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great display of cards, that oh hello set is really starting to grow on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hello is my favourite!!! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely range of cards to show off these products - love the coloured flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards....love your valentine card, who wouldn't want to receive a lovely card like that from a loved one or secret admirer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dyed flowers are beautiful and I'm in LOVE with the invitation card - "clean & simple" perfection!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Particularly like your dyed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely range of cards...love the invite one tooo, simple and clean, nice one...cheers tam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts