Retirement Lists are up!

Hi Guys

I am back today with one of this months promotion. As you may be aware the Annual Catalogue is finishing on the 30th June, and this is the time where they get rid of the old and bring in the new.

There are lots of things retiring, so be sure to get your orders in quick, so you don't miss out.

There is up to 50% off accessories and up to 40% off stamp sets, so there is a bargain for everyone!


Retiring Stamps:

Retiring Accessories: 

Here is a card I made using retiring products, I had to use Daffodil Delight on this card as I only have two colours which are retiring (I think that's pretty good don't you?). 

Retired products used:
Lucky Limeade Marker
Pretty in Pink Ink
Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine
Daffodil Delight Brights Button
Easy Events Stamp Set 


I hope you enjoyed today's card. If you would like to order any products or would like an update on whats sold out then please don't hesitate to email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au and don't forget you can now order online just click here, and don't forget to choose me as your demonstrator. 

Check back tomorrow for another Stampin' Up! promotion!

Kathryn x  








Comments

Popular Posts