Diary for 2014!

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!! 

Well 2014 is finally here and it's time for a new diary with new beginnings. Santa was very kind and bought me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and I must say I am in love with it!

I love the freedom of being able to type what I want to cut and the Silhouette does all the work for me then all I have to do is adhere it down! No more changing and cutting alphabet dies one at a time with the Bigshot! 

Don't worry I will still be using my beloved Bigshot. The Silhouette just makes cutting fussing things so much more easier (Especially titles!)

Here is my Diary for 2014: 



 I love it! I think it's the best I've done. 

I used a wood grain diary from Target as my base. 

The swirl down the bottom is one of the free images you get with the Silhouette Studio software. I downloaded a free font from 1001 Free Fonts called All Things Pink, I will be using heaps more of these as they are much more fun for titles then the boring ones which come standard with Microsoft Word! I also added a little bling with some Dazzling Diamonds and Rhinestones and as a final touch I used Jo Sonja's Matte Water Based Varnish to seal my diary, I used 3 coats. It's probably not the right stuff, but that's what I had in my cupboard, I purchased this from my local Spotlight store. 

All of the supplies I used are listed below. Don't forget you can shop online 24x7, or you can email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au. 

Bitty Butterfly Punch
$27.95
129406
Dazzling Diamonds
$7.95
102023

Basic Rhinestones
$8.95
119246
Early Espresso Classic
 Stampin' Pad

$9.95
126974

Elegant Butterfly Punch
$27.95
127526

Elegant Eggplant A4
Cardstock

$11.95
108614

Smoky Slate A4
Cardstock

$11.95
131291


Soho Subway
Designer Series Paper

$18.95
130140


Tombow Multi-Purpose
Adhesive

$6.95
110755


Kathryn x








Comments

Popular Posts