The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge #68


Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for another Artful Stampers Challenge! 

If you have hopped on over from Anna's blog welcome! 

This week we have a colour challenge: 


I have to admit these are colours I don't use very often, so I was a bit stumped at first but once I started creating I was fine. 

Here is the end result: 


And I love it! I just love how the green watercolour piece pops off the Rose Red and that the Crushed Curry ties it all in! I would never have used this colour combination if it hadn't been for this challenge! Thanks Alisa! 

Here is a breakdown of the products I used: 


And just in case you want to know the measurements: 


Kathryn's Tips: 

Tip #1 - Use paper snips to create the banner edge, just snip in the middle then cut from the corner to the tip of the snip on both sides.  

Tip # 2 - Use a bit of acetate and smoosh your ink pads on it, then spritz with a bit of water, then smoosh your watercolour paper into the ink. Dry with the heat tool, then pounce the watercolour paper back into the ink to create a layered effect - do this step a couple of times. 

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks project, and I have inspired you to try something new. 

Now let's hop along to Nicole and see what she has been up to this week. 

And as always here is a list of this week's participants: 

Kathryn Carr---------> YOU ARE HERE 

See you next time! 

Kathryn x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts