Playful Palette Suite - Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,


Welcome back to another Artful Stampers Blog hop, if you have hopped on over from Anna's blog welcome!

I've just come back from a weekend of camping, with 50 other people (District Cub Camps are fun!), and I'm very tired, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet this week.

Continuing on from my theme last week we are going to be making a card from the playful palette suite. This week was a bit harder as we had a colour challenge to work with:



The card I ended up creating doesn't actually use any products from the Playful Palette Suite, but instead is inspired by it.

I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, and created a colourful background, using the paint splatters, I also dyed some of the new thick Whisper White baker's twine with some Flirty Flamingo ink, it turned out really well:




I hope you have enjoyed my take on this week's challenge! Now it's time to hop on over to Jane's Blog and see what she has created this week.

And as always a list of this week's participants:

Kathryn Carr ----------> YOU ARE HERE

See you next time!

Kathryn x

PS. See that gorgeous backdrop on my card photos? I took them at our beautiful campsite, here is a photo of a view that you can see from the area, it's stunning!




Comments

  1. Love the bright background you have created with these colours.
    The view from the campsite looks gorgeous, and creates a great backdrop for your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wham bam! That's a call for sunnies! Love.it.!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts