Moving On..


Hey Everyone!

Wow! How long has it been since I last posted something? I think it must of been around that time that I lost my mojo, and it still hasn't come back :( And if you wanna know the exact date of when I posted something last it was the 25th July 2016, so only a couple months shy of a year. That is something I am not proud of, and want to change today!

As you may have noticed I have re-branded my blog to Kathryn's Crafting Corner. I am ready for something new and challenging. I have made the decision to step away from Stampin' Up! this means I am no longer a demonstrator for them. Yesterday was my last day. I made this choice for two reasons, 1. As mentioned above I have lost my mojo and I am not using their products to their full potential. and 2. I can no longer, financially and mentally keep going. I thought I would check my career to date sales which is from when I joined in Jan 2012 to April 2017 (5 years) and it amounted to approx $22,000 now that is scary! I would say and this is being generous $2,000 of that is customer sales so that leaves the rest all purchased by me! This also includes the catalogues (but that's a tiny amount) so that's $20,000 spent by me on Stampin' Up! products eek! I could have bought another car with that! So as you can been joining up to be a hobby demo turned out to be an expensive mistake!

Now don't get me wrong I have loved being with Stampin' Up! and will cherish the friends and memories it gave me, and Stampin' Up! have done nothing wrong and will continue to buy their products! I can just no longer commit to being a demonstrator and will miss the Facebook Groups, sneak peeks, and discount!

So where does that leave this blog? Well I'm not leaving, I am still going to share my love for all things crafty, and It's going to be great as I don't have to be restricted to Stampin' Up! products, and I can promote anything now yay! So be look out for something new!

This is just the beginning of something great...


Comments

Popular Posts