Mini Explosion Box Card

Welcome Back!

It seems every time I write a new post, there is always a long break in between posts! and every time I say this is it, I am starting again, and I promise that I will be back for more posts, but I never do. 

It has been nearly a good year since I posted last, and I have been in crafting slump since! I have made the odd card for family, but nothing in between. I was browsing Facebook last night and stumbled upon a group; Australian RAK (happy mail) Group, and it has inspired and motivated me to get crafting again! 

Who would have thought a Facebook group would? Anyone enough of me rambling why am I here today? Well being apart of this group requires you to complete a monthly challenge (at least 1 every 3 months).

This months theme is explosion box card, I have always looked at them and thought they were too big or over the top, so I decided to take on the challenge and create a mini simple explosion box card, and here is the end result. 



I decided to go for a masculine theme which is out of my comfort zone, and I think it turned out pretty good! 



To have a look inside my explosion box I have put together a little video. 




Dimensions for the box and lid: 

Box
Top layer - 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Middle layer - 5-3/4" x 5-3/4"
Bottom Layer - 6" x 6"

Score @ 2" on all 4 sides, on all pieces 

Lid 
4"x4" 
Score @ 15/16" on all 4 sides

Watch this space for a tutorial on how to put this box together! 

Hopefully I will be back soon, until next time! 

Kathryn x 

Comments

Popular Posts