Butterfly Happy Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

What, what is that? What do you mean? I am back for another blog post? and it's only been a month since the last one? Who would have thought? 

Well being off sick from work with no voice has it benefits, it means I have time to sit down and craft! Yay!

So today I thought I would break out my Chameleon Color Tone markers with my new stamp set from Avery Elle. 

The more I use the Chameleon markers, the more I fall out of love with them, I just can not get a nice blend with them, like I do with Copics or even the Stampin Blends. 

I will just have to keep on persisting and see if I can make them work. 

It's a very simple card today, I wanted the butterfly to be the main focus. I created 2 cards in different colours. I do love how they turned out, I just wish the blending was much better.  


 

Minimal supplies are needed for this card, which would make it easy to reproduce! 

Stamp Sets: 
  • Stampin' Up! - Happy Birthday Everyone (Retired)
  • Avery Elle - Butterflies 
Ink:
  • Lawn Fawn - Premium ink pad in Jet black 
Chameleon Color Tones: 
  • PR4 - Purple Grape
  • PK3 - Bubblegum
  • V04 - Deep Violet 
  • OR4 - Seville Orange 
  • Y03 - Warm Sunset 
  • BK4 - Deep Black (to colour the edges after cutting) 
  • Detail Pen 
Cardstock:
  • Stampin' Up - Whisper White 
  • Stampin' Up - Whisper White (Thick) 
Accessories:
  • Washi Tape - Hearts (Possibly from Kmart) 
  • Washi Tape - Glitter in gold and purple (Possibly XPressit Brand) 
  • Stampin' Up! - Pearls 
That's all for today!, I hope you have enjoyed today's card and see you next time! 

Kathryn x 


Comments

Popular Posts