Berry Burst Birthday Card

Hey Everyone! 

Welcome back to another post! Today I'm back to share with you my card for this weeks colour of the week hosted by Alisa Tilsner in The Artful Stampers Facebook group. 

And this week the colour of the week is a retiring colour: 


Because I've been out of the crafting and Stampin' Up! world I've not really had a chance to experiment with the 2017-2019 In Colours, so I'm not really going to miss them, but if I had to miss one of them, It would have to be this one, because you know purple. (Purple is my favourite colour if you didn't know)

This week I decided to give the no line water colouring a go, and I don't think I did too bad for my first try, If I were to try it again (let's face it I will) I would definitely dry each petal that I colour as I'm going. I didn't do this and a few of the petals blended together, with a little more patience and time, and I'm sure I'll have it right. 

So here it is: 



How gorgeous is that flower?

Again this week, I decided to do some background stamping on the card base, but so the attention was still on the water coloured flower, I layered 3 pieces of cardstock/vellum to create a base, so the flower and sentiment would pop. 

Supplies Used: 
  • Cardstock:
    • Berry Burst -144249 $14.75
    • Whisper White - 106549 $17.00
    • Mango Melody - 147013 $14.75
    • Vellum Cardstock - 106584 $15.75 
  • Ink: 
    • Berry Burst - 147143 $13.00
  • Stamps: 
    • Beautiful Day (Clear mount) - 145915 $37.00
  • Accessories:
    • Clear Rhinestone - 144220 $8.75
  • Adhesives:
    • Snail Adhesive - 104332 $10.00
    • Stampin' Dimensionals - 104430 $6.00
If you have any questions or if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of these products then head on over to my Facebook page and give me a message on there! 

That's it for today! 

Kathryn x 


Comments

Popular Posts