Im Back?....

Hey Everyone! 

I'm back?....

A new look!


I swear every time I put up a new post its me saying I'm back for good and that I will post regularly blah blah blah.. I'm not making any promises but we'll see how I go.. 

So a bit has changed since I last posted, I decided to go back to being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I know I said I had enough but!? I missed it too much, I missed the sneak peaks, the community, the products, the co-ordination and the discount hehe! So here I am starting my Stampin' Up! Journey again. I've been back for 9 months now, and I've only just really got back into the swing of crafting, and my passion for it- which I seem to loose heaps! 

Stampin' Up! has made some changes and are introducing new products which I'm excited about! My aim is for this page to be a somewhere I can share my love for all things Stampin' Up! and create a safe and happy community for all types of paper crafters! So expect projects, tutorials, new product, promotions and love from me! So be sure to join me on this new adventure (again..)!

That's it from me today! 

See you tomorrow?.... 

Kathryn x

Comments

Popular Posts