Fresh Fig Birthday Card

Hi Everyone! 

Sorry for my absence, I've been working night shift for the past 3 weeks, and finding time to blog let alone make cards in this time has been hard. 

I'm back today with another colour challenge from The Artful Stampers, I'm behind in these, so I'm making this a quick(ish) post! 

The colour that we had to work with was Fresh Fig, another retiring In Color. 

The technique I've used on today's card is called Versamark resist, basically what you do is cut a piece if glossy card stock to size you require, then stamp your desired images(s) onto the glossy card stock with Versamark, then with a sponge ink over the image(s) with your desired colour. And just like that you have an awesome, image/background! 



How awesome does it look? Why don't you give it a go!

Well that's it from me today! 

See you next time! 

Kathryn x 


Comments

Popular Posts