Emboss Resist Technique Tutorial

Hi Guys

Sorry about the delay with this technique, But I'm back with it today.

The emboss resist technique is great for making an image 'pop'. And is quite simple to do.

You may need to click on the images on to make them larger.




Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3: 

Here is a closeup of the embossed image:


Step 4:


Step 5: 

Tip:  Use an embossing buddy on your cardstock before you stamp your image in Versamark as this will remove any static cling on the paper. This will prevent any stray bits of embossing powder sticking to unwanted areas.

The embossing buddy: The embossing buddy is filled with a fine white powder.


Here is a card I made using the Emboss Resist technique:


And here is a closeup of the embossed image; you can see that there is stray bits of powder on the sides of the petals, this is because I forgot to wipe the embossing buddy over before hand. I'm always doing that.


I hope you take this technique and use it on a card or a scrapbook.

If you have any questions then email me at km_carr2003@yahoo.com.au.

Cya Later!

Kathryn


Comments

Popular Posts